Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I KNow What I Did Last Summer (and the rest of the seasons)

You want cliches? You get cliches!

A picture paints a thousand words. How about a few Flickr pages worth then?



Well, as my photography is not top-notch, each picture would paint less than a thousand words, but it gives you a glimpse of what I have been up to at some points in my life, until I get 'round to putting those experiences and thoughts down in words.


In the meanwhile, hope you enjoy these shots.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanderlust_ed/

And if you're wondering, the shots in the first two pages were taken here:

http://www.doitung.org/doitung/travel/garden.asp

You'd find it a really nice place if you're there for yourself. If not, just trust that it is a nice place.

Just a little note: the photos from page 5 and a half onwards on Flickr are a collection of shots taken over three separate trips to the same place in the span of one year (2006), arranged in no particular order. Whatever mental state you think I'm in, I just hope you enjoy the pictures.

Hey, why don't you look at the pictures and tell me what I was doing or what was going on, and I'll tell you if you're right or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home